Still No Luck :(

img_3216.png
So it’s now been 14 months since I put my condo on the market, and we have dropped the price over $10,000 since initially putting it on the market last September. Today, I have had to make the difficult decision of switching realtors. My realtor has worked really hard, as have I since it went on the market. I am at a loss at this point as to what to do. I am at a point where I can no longer afford both places after November.

I know many have recommended new realtors to me over the past few months, but I need to keep my current realtor in mind as she did help me find the house. She has a few realtors that she is going to try and refer me to. By referring me, she should be able to still get a cut of the sale from the new realtor. I just hope that this is truly what it would take to sell the place finally.

Please, again, if you know of anyone who is looking for a condo, do let them know about my place. I will post the new information when I get it switched over to a new realtor. Please keep me in your thoughts as I continue to try and get back to being a one home owner again!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s